Venue Registration Form
Thank you for registering as an official venue for the 2023 Collingwood Art Crawl. Registration is FREE for participating venues in 2023.
Please review the following prior to registering.
Interested businesses and storefronts must be located within the Downtown BIA District to facilitate self-guided walking at the event.
Venues may host the following artists: music, visual art and/or other performance acts (drama, improv, dance…) indoors or outdoors as follows:
- Visual artists are assigned for the full 4 hours of the event and must be present at your venue throughout.
- Music may be a solo act up to a 4-piece band. Music is assigned in 2 hour time-slots (4-6, 6-8 pm) which includes set-up and tear down.
- Due to equipment priority placement for bands with 4 performers will be outdoors. Indoor musical acts will be solo, duo or trio.
- Other performing acts may be a solo performer up to 4 member act. They are assigned for a 1 hour time-slot which includes set-up and tear down.
- All artists/performers will be assigned based on availability and an effort to create a balance and flow of performance and art that allows for maximum participation and the enjoyment of everyone.
Official venue responsibilities
- Register at the link below before June 15th, 5:00pm
- Communicate with your assigned artist(s) to determine appropriate space inside your venue. (Contact info to be provided by the event organizer.)
- Ensure there is power available if required by artist(s).
- Promote the event to your customers and networks
- Pair artists indoors with official venues (provide artist’s contact info)
- Create profiles for official venues on website (profile includes paired artist(s), address, hours, website and 1 social link)
- Map of art crawl venues
- On-site signage
- Social media buzz leading up to the event on Facebook/collingwoodartcrawl, /experiencecollingwood, Instagram @collingwood.artcrawl
- Centralized information centre for venues, artists and visitors
- Temporary load-in parking for musicians and artists outside businesses where possible
Sorry. This form is no longer available.