Musician & Performing Artist Registration
Thank you for registering to perform at the 2023 Collingwood Art Crawl.
Note: A maximum number of musical acts will be established based on available venues and budget. Registration does not necessarily guarantee a gig at the Crawl.
- Musical acts of 4 members or less that regularly perform and are able to blend some of their own original music into a 90 minute performance.
- Other performing acts of 4 members or less including theatre, improv, drama, dance and circus that regularly perform their own original work and are able to fill a 30-45 minute program.
- A maximum number of musical and performing acts will be established based on available venues and budget. Registration does not necessarily guarantee a gig at the Crawl.
- Confirmed musical acts will be paid $150 per musician for a 90 minute performance within a per 2 hour time slot that includes time for set-up and tear-down to allow for the next group. Musical acts are restricted to 4 members or less.
- Other (non-musician) performing acts (e.g. spoken word, circus arts) will be paid $50 per performer for a 30-45 minute performance within a 1 hour time slot that includes set-up and tear-down to allow for the next group. These performing acts are restricted to 4 members or less.
Please review the following prior to registering.
- Complete the registration form and submit before Thursday, June 15, 5:00pm.
- Indicate the timeslots you are available for (4-6 pm, 6-8 pm). A maximum of two acts may be scheduled per official venue.
- Be ready to go at your assigned time. Please cooperate with other acts at same location to ensure smooth transitions. Allow time for set-up and tear down within your assigned 2 hour time-slot.
- Communicate with your assigned venue prior to the event to coordinate space and equipment load-in specifics and timing. (Contact info to be provided.) Note: Tents, lighting and equipment will not be provided. Power is available for acts scheduled outdoors. Indoor acts must communicate with venue regarding power
- Upload 2 different high quality images of your group.
- Arrange to perform acoustically or using rehearsal set-up/equipment to reduce footprint.
- Promote your appearance and the event to your contact lists.
- Pair acts with official venues. Note that a maximum number of acts will be established based on available venues and budget. Registration does not necessarily guarantee a gig at the Crawl.
- Create your enhanced Profile page on the Collingwood Art Crawl website including images, a short biography, link to social media and website, link to your best YouTube video.
- Map of art & music venues
- On-site signage
- Social media buzz leading up to the event on Facebook/collingwoodartcrawl, /experiencecollingwood, Instagram @collingwood.artcrawl
- Centralized information centre for venues, artists and visitors
- Temporary load-in parking outside businesses where possible
Sorry. This form is no longer available.