After seven highly successful Art Crawls, we are looking for commitments from visual artists, musicians, performing artists and venues to take part in this year’s event.
Essential Participant Info
When is the event?
Saturday, September 19, 2020 from 5–9pm
What is it?
The Collingwood Art Crawl is a self-guided walking tour of downtown Collingwood’s retail and business sector where each participating venue has a visual artist, musician and/or performing artist at their establishment. Visitors “attend” by walking around town and discovering each venue and what they have to offer. In 2019, an estimated 2,500 people visited 40 Official Venues to see and hear 60 visual artists and 125 musicians on the self-guided art tour.
- being part of the Art Crawl social media campaign
- having the opportunity to show and sell your artwork or musical releases during the event (and better yet, the Art Crawl doesn’t take a commission on your sales)
Responsibility of artists & musicians:
- liase with your assigned venue to coordinate number and size of pieces, and the requirements for displaying artwork. You will be assigned a venue and provided with the contact name and number.
- ensure the safe display of artwork and that it is up and ready prior to the start of the event.
- be at your venue to meet guests for the duration of the evening.
- be prepared to accept payment for any sales and to collect contact information for follow up.
- the safe removal of artwork as agreed upon by you and the venue.
Responsibility of venues
- see online application form below for details
DEADLINES to apply:
Venues: No deadline
Musicians: June 12, 2020
Performing Artists: June 12, 2020
Visual Artists: August 14, 2020
Choose how you would like to participate: